Hi :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dain75

I am the lizard queen!
May 15, 2003
Sask., Canada
Visit site
Yep so, being the only female that hangs out regularly in the chat room (mostly forgotten by some people it seems) and sporatically here in the forums... I felt I should add my 2 or 3 cents worth. First of all, I haven't seen you guys this giddy in a long time, man you are going the distance to impress this chick. Course she did come in here and just announce it and then post pics. I still get asked what gender I am.
Anyway, telling them you are taken won't help. Telling them off might. Basically try to keep a low profile and don't talk about your breasts, sex life, or anything else they really want to know about. Like for example, masturbation habits... but then we had THAT thread already. Alot of the guys here are pretty good guys after you get past their macho bull**** and desire to have sex you. Maj is indeed the role model for other females that venture into this gaming world. Good luck.
On another note, I recently had a security system installed on my house. Try to get through that! *chuckles*

Last edited:

Kaligraphic

Charles leChaud is my hero
Oct 22, 2002
Everywhere.
www.google.com
Dain75 said:
On another note, I recently had a security system installed on my house. Try to get through that! *chuckles*
/me steps out of Dain75's bathroom to catch the last sentence.

You know, you ought to turn that on one of these days...

Zenpirate said:
hehe... should I?
Someone has to, and since you've so kindly and self-sacrificingly volunteered to brave that danger... I think you should. Summon the Mad One.

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
The weird thing is, most posts in this thread say something along the lines of, "Haha all the guys are trying to hit on/impress the new girl being macho!!" etc and well to be honest it just comes accross that the people saying that are trying to look cool and impress her whereas everyone else is just welcoming her to the forums and joking about.

I'm yet to see a post that is actually saying what everyone is accusing everyone of...

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Hyrulian Hero said:
Welcome to BeyondUnreal™ Forums. :D
How did you like your first 3 days here? Anyone drive you crazy yet?

Thanks :) its been nice, im used to much more active forums so its kinda cool being able to come back a few days later and be able to keep track of posts :) no weirdos yet either ^.^ lol

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
_Zd_Tapeworm said:
I'm yet to see a post that is actually saying what everyone is accusing everyone of...

Hey grrrl :mwink: I'm a macho macho man! I can do backflip somersaults and at the same time fire my akimbo micro-Uzi to kill five other BuF'ers that surrounds me :cool:! Am I hot or not? So, can I ask you out :mwink:?

:rolleyes:
uhh... no... wierdos... yet... ?
where did you came from? SA?

Last edited:

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
Hello there fellow Female gamer!!

My names mike...i like long walks on the beach, and raunchy sex...

!!!faddymo5.jpg

i havent posted in months...

Status
Not open for further replies.