Heya ! :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hillgiant

Team Orbit
Nov 22, 2005
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and say hello, i dissapeared a while back because my pc died and it took me quite a while to get another one unfortunately. Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know what happened to me and say hello and best wishes. I was reading Agent x's thread, and want to say grats to Agent on becoming a dad :) I am also a new dad myself and have a four month old daughter now!Kinda crazy, I never thought I would be a dad but its a great experience. Anyway I just wanted to say hello to everyone and apologize for not letting everyone know what happened with me,I had planned on getting a new pc sooner than I did.
Hillgiant