Hey guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
lol no, from sitting at a computer all day at work. Button mashing while playing UFC Undisputed doesn't help either.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Just got back from a week of vacation in Italy. I'm as fine as can be!

Enjoyed the trip? It's really, really hot as hell here (Naples). And in these days, you can't go anywhere since our freeways are full of cars... unless you're patient.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Did you chomp n' chew any succulent Italian snatch?

I had a german blonde with me.*

*had I gone all the way I'd be bragging about it...weeell, once we did it and the next day we decided to remain friends but that's another story just bubbling out of me. I'm such an idiot.

Enjoyed the trip? It's really, really hot as hell here (Naples). And in these days, you can't go anywhere since our freeways are full of cars... unless you're patient.

Italy, especially the Tuscany is one of my favourite places on earth.
I've got a nice tan, I was at the beach of Marina di Grosseto, me and my friends made Pizza in our own stoneoven yadda yadda. T'was good

p.s. my half brother's Neapolitan so I'm accustomed to those crazy bastards ;)

p.p.s. I might post some pics of my vacation.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I had a german blonde with me.*

*had I gone all the way I'd be bragging about it...weeell, once we did it and the next day we decided to remain friends but that's another story just bubbling out of me. I'm such an idiot.

Italy, especially the Tuscany is one of my favourite places on earth.
I've got a nice tan, I was at the beach of Marina di Grosseto, me and my friends made Pizza in our own stoneoven yadda yadda. T'was good

p.s. my half brother's Neapolitan so I'm accustomed to those crazy bastards ;)

p.p.s. I might post some pics of my vacation.

Post away! The film of you guys ****ing, I mean.

Edit: oops, gave you the thumbs down. I meant for a thumbs up. Sorry! :tup: