hey, got some questions about moding

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Oback

Oct 24, 2004
hey, i would really like to get into moding and making games and what not. I have been a hardcore gamer for years now, and im a junior in high school. i plan on going into game design as my job. I will be going to college for game design. What programs should i start getting familiar with? what classes should i take that would help me? i Think the Coronaleonis mod looks fantastic, and you guys/gals are doing a great job. id just like some advice from some people that know what their doing. thanks in advance

Samurai

Corona Leonis Entertainment
That's a difficult one. I would suggest getting your hands on some of the free programs out there (such as gmax) and read all of the documentation, and keep working away on it. Read all of it and understand it.

Most people learn by joining some kind of online game art community or by reading the tutorials that they produce. If you value your sanity or if you want to build true skill, avoid those communities and their tutorials like the plague. The people who participate in them don't know what they're doing and reading their tutorials is a perfect example of the blind leading the blind. Learn the programs and the rest you will come to on your own.

Oback

Oct 24, 2004
thanks for your advice. im really interested in this game. are there any movies i can download of gamplay? or is there a way i can get into alpha/beta?