Help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jamiebhoy76

Aug 12, 2008
I'm new to this forum & I've joined it cos I'm in need of some help!! My 5 year old daughter got hold of my UT3 disk and has scratched it badly in one part. I've tried disk recovery softwares and for the life of me I can't recover data2.cab . everything else I seem to have sorted except this one file!!! Could anybody out there lend some assistance, either by sending me a copy of data2.cab to jamiebarber07@aol.com or by showing me a legal method of replicating/downloading just this one file. Thanks :(

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Or just go to a music store and get a CD restore kit which is some paste you rub over the stratches.

Just don't get a DiscDoctor or whatever name they're also called. They just don't work...