1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Help with Installing Each Volume/Bonus Content

Discussion in 'CBP General' started by Shade_Koopa, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa New Member

I do not understand exactly where the files for each volume and bonus content go. Were does each volume and bonus content go? Also, do they go in the "program files" folder of UT3 or the "my document" folder of UT3?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  2. IceCreamYou

IceCreamYou disseminator of awesome

There are installation instructions on the download page: http://cbp.beyondunreal.com/download#install-pc

If you're using the archives instead of the installers, generally the archives contain a folder structure that is the same as the folder structure of the directory where the other UT3 files are, so you can just tell your archive-extraction program to extract to the UT3 content directory and everything will fall into place.

3. raziel31

raziel31 Active Member

Hi, please to meet you,

/me pushes IceCreamYou into a fart crevasse

:D

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013