Help!!! movers not solid on online play??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
my problem hasnt been fixed yet, but we have determined that it is all about the players ping, and hw much lag they have. thats why you cant land on them because there actually sumwhere else in there sequence.so anyone know how to fix this problem?? im gonna try making them slower, althought this will make the map a bit crappy :( lol.

sorry BMB23 i know absolutely nothing about karma, i just stay clear of it. :p

Killavirus

May 2, 2005
BmB23 said:
Hmm... instead of starting a new thread I think I'll ask here as it is somewhat on topic.

I have noticed that Karma objects will go straight through movers. This is a bit unlucky; how to fix?

had you thought about attaching blocking volumes to the mover.
i had a problem where my drop ship just flew through my bay door, putting a blocking volume in front of the mover solved this.

Other wise there is an option blockkarma try setting this to true
info on wiki
This should also solve you problem, if this works with movers i do not know, i have not tried. I had read it whilst browsing through Wiki