HELP!!!!! I NEED SOME URGENT HELP HERE!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

beachy

HELP!!!!!!

Can someone please send me the textures genterra.utx skycity.utx soon! They are located in the Unreal/Textures folders for you who want to help but know where to find these files.

The are important because without them I cannot play Unreal. My CD is scratched and I can't install these textures again. Because I live in Australia i also cannot FULL STOP contact the people who would get me my cd back. PLease someone, I cant even play single player anymore. You can email them to me at mattc33@excite.com and also shcurnow@smart.net.au

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I uploaded them instead. It's just easier really and saves you the time of going through your mail server. I'll e-mail the addresses to you.

S

Stallion

And I didn't realize it was so urgent. Yea, you lost your files, big deal /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif At least you're not be tracked down by a redeemer. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Seriously though, cross-posting sucks, try to avoid it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal