help! how to set up default mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jamima69

Feb 1, 2008
i've tried searching for the answer to this with no results,so forgive me if i missed it.

is there any way to have selected mutators automatically enabled for offline single player? there's four or five that i always use,and it's kind of a pain to keep selecting them over and over.

i also posted this at the epic forums,i'm somewhat more hopeful that someone can help me here. i'm pretty sure that most of the knowledgeable ppl are tired of having to reset their mac addresses following bans for daring to not have 100% unquestioned love of epics vision of unreal,and have ended up here.

big thanks to anyone that takes the time to respond,i really really appreciate any help!

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
ATM there is no way around having to select them each time you start UT3.

jamima69

Feb 1, 2008
thanks for the responses guys. i love playing this game,but all these little annoyances are really starting to bug the **** out of me.

one more wish for the possible future patch list i suppose.