[HELP] Argh :'(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rajput_warrior

The World's Favorite Flak Monkey
Feb 26, 2004
BC, Canada
its a nice lookin site, but u really good fix ur tables, if u got dreamweaver go in there and check it out. Basically since its tables its gonna be basically u ****ing around with until it works, srty bro, its basically the way tables are

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Hunter said:
can i ask why your using the Alienware logo?
Its a deviantart thing dude, and its just a alien head last time i checked neway lol

TossMonkey said:
Tables suck, research CSS.
Its next on the agenda trust me dont know if you know SabbathCat but hes telling me to as well.

Hunter said:
1 main table giving basic layout eg 3 rows 3 colums and then other tables for menu's head, foot etc.
Im playing with it now and its a bitch lol

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
CSS can replace tables, if you are knowledgeable in it. Tables are ment for displaying tablature data - not page layouts. CSS is meant for layout. The problem is, some browsers *cough*IE*cough* have very bad support for CSS2 and thus it never works out how you would like it, so a lot of people still use tables.

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
There was some last minute tweaking done to the design thats why the backgrounds look a lil out of sync but when it goes live this will be fixed. I think your on about the shoutbox background but id really appreaciate a screenshot hunter if possible. That way i could see what you see dude.

Beowolf i meant that i was one of those people who still use tables.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
I wonder if you designed that site. It looks great, except the alien head logo sticks out from the design too much, as if it was added later as an afterthought, and the text isn't properly aligned with the menu bars. More annoyingly, none of the text/alien head is AAed, so it sticks out really bad. Either way, look into using AA on the text and it should look better.