Helicopter Video - Iraq - New?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
Cold Killer said:
Anyone else here think it would have been a lot crueler of them to leave that last guy there alive to writhe in agony until he died instead of just finishing him then and there?

I, for one, would wish they finsih me off if help was not to come.

Imagine. :(

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Tragic, why don't you read the post before you make comments like that? Scroll up, I referenced the same article in a previous post. Oh yeah, BTW, great job of commenting on a post in which the last previous post was over a month old. :tup: ;)

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
5eleven said:
Tragic, why don't you read the post before you make comments like that? Scroll up, I referenced the same article in a previous post. Oh yeah, BTW, great job of commenting on a post in which the last previous post was over a month old. :tup: ;)

Well arent we the goats horns? Dude I did a all forums search On Tragic to find something I posted and saw this thread.

I did read the whole thing and although I didnt quote you, I still was making the same points.

*goes to ice his arse* :D

BTW wanna try my gun? ;)

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
As any Droog would. :D

No time for the ol' in and out, love. Got to read the meter. :lol:

Last edited: