1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hehe amusing headlines bean!

Discussion in 'The Site' started by The Twiggman, Jul 6, 2003.

1. The Twiggman

The Twiggman Instagib 4 Life

Never gets boring around at modsquad. Lol, the rants and stuff are hilarous and make a good read. Just need some new reviews. Thumbs up to the ozzfest. :tup: Right on Mr.Bean!

2. Shuriken

Shuriken Cordless Pixie

Yeah, gg Bean :)

I'll start doing reviews regularly again now - I need a break from transferring old ones :)

3. X22887

X22887 !Crap Mapper!

didn't the old modsquad page have some articles? that would be great, along with more reviews...

ya bean's headlines are great

4. Bean 3:16

Bean 3:16 New Member

Thanks kids. Oh, we have teh reviews! I need to get crackin' on teh article business. Maybe mailbag?

5. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

I wouldn't mind taking part in the answering of emails :)

come on, as an admin surely I'm entitled?! ;) :p

6. Bean 3:16

Bean 3:16 New Member

You are, you are! But the thing is, do we need an mailbag? Wouldn't a forum thread serve the same purpose? But then we might turn some people off who don't wanna register for forums.