Heads up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Just wanted to give this forums a headds up taht I'm in production of a weaponsmod for good ol' UT, actually a bonuspack with new maps and playermodels and stuff. Maybe new relics.

It's not far, it ain't going fast, but we'll finish it eventually, some teasers;

preview28eq.jpg

preview39im.jpg

wip6qr.jpg

preview4qj.jpg

023xq.jpg

preview33zm.jpg

ren50hh.jpg

preview30fi.jpg

preview50tk.jpg

finalrender9wr.jpg

preview21sq.jpg

preview46ve.jpg

Last edited:

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
So i've heard :D, but it'll take some time to finish up all 15 new weapons, the new playermodels and the maps.

Finally found a new scripter too so things are looking brighter. You can expect this mod around chrismas or spring. No promises though, it'll be done when it's done :p.

VeNN

-Power Tie-
Sep 26, 2004
www.quadshot.com
Nice looking weapons. Looks like I can post here after all. I have a handfull of half finished maps. some may work as test bed for the weapons.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
We're lacking in manpower. Still we're progressing nicely. Venn, is taht you Vendetta?

I luved all of your maps and the most recent one really looks alienish, wich is hwat I'm looking for, amongst others.

And to keep yo guys hot for this, here's a playermodelconcept;

soldier4ne.jpg

0image2qs.gif

001babla26kv.jpg

Last edited:

VeNN

-Power Tie-
Sep 26, 2004
www.quadshot.com
Ya Xep, i is vendetta, just couldnt use the full name for usename. I have an unfinished 1on1 DM map that has kind of an alien archi to it already. I'll start retexturing it to go more skaarj theme, to get a quick map to test weapons in?

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
To be honest, we're not at that stage yet, we're first doing all the graphical stuff, than the animating, and finally scripting. This thing will take some time, but we're all doing the best we can to produce a High quality, good to play mod.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
We're kinda lacking a scripter, so we don't have the eaps in-game yet. Most of those are MaxRenders.

I was able to scrounge one up recently and he's getting the Ghostrifle (second from the top) in-game.

Most scopes have about 7x to 8x zooming range.

And for the other weapons, they are very diverse. Some widespread, thus closeweapons, some medium range, heavy balistic and for now there are two snipers. Both viewable in the top screens.

Also, Venn, you haven't mailed me back yet. Have you?

VeNN

-Power Tie-
Sep 26, 2004
www.quadshot.com
Hey Xep, sorry i havent gotten back to you, I was gone for several days.

I'm finishing up another map, then i can start working on something for your project. I still have handful of unfinished maps that could be used as test, but will probably have to come up with something new to actually include in your mod.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
XepptizZ said:
We're lacking in manpower.

NO MORE LIKE UR LACKING IN BRAINPOWER MIRITE?!

LOLZ!!!!!11!!!!12@12#@#@!3!3@!#1@#

... I dunno why, I just had to. :p

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
"Speed" isn't the right word :D

But most of the models are done, animating and scripting is in progress, one weap is fully finished with custom sounds, skins textures, projectiles.

So, nope, we ain't the quickest mod.