Have any tutorials/articles/scripts/projects?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SoSilencer

Harry Goz (1932 - 2003)
Nov 27, 2000
unrealdev.net
I've been working on the new version of my site (it still sucks, but it won't suck as bad as it does now) and I'm trying to put in more content. I've started writing some articles and tutorials myself but I'm also looking for other people who have things to post.

If you've always hated how maps make doors a certain way you could write an article explaining why it sucks and why you think it should be done a different way. If you have a different way of making them you could write a tutorial to show us. If you have a script or know of a script that is helpful I can host it too. I'm mainly looking for new and different things but almost anything is welcome. Of course full credit will be given to the authors of any content used on the site. If you have something to offer or have any questions my email is listed below. Don't be shy either I want to get as many responses as possible.

EMAIL: gamehelp@mediaone.net