Has anyone seen this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rattyocaster

Up close and personal Sniper
Jul 26, 2002
United Kingdom
www.jordanappleton.co.uk
Ages ago, whilst Men & Motors was on freeview, I saw a program pretty late at night and I think it was called "The Getaway" or maybe just "Getaway". The idea of the program was there were 3 stunt drivers and a team of plice officers, the stunt drivers had to perform a felony and then last a certain amount of time before getting through a specific checkpoint to win. The police meanwhile had to shut them down. I watched it for about half an hour and thought it was a great concept however I've never seen or heard anything about it since. I was wondering if anyone here knows what I'm on about, or even knows the real name of the show as it was more than a year ago when I saw it and I only remembered it due to a conversation at a pub on Saturday.
Thanks for your time!

rattyocaster

Up close and personal Sniper
Jul 26, 2002
United Kingdom
www.jordanappleton.co.uk
Inspired?

Hmm...interesting. The one I saw though was American, I suppose it could've been a pilot show that never got a regular slot in the TV listings...however it's much more interesting than 90% of the "World's wildest police chases" type of TV show and they seem to get on TV often enough.