1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Has anyone got the Intellivison Emulator to work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BillyBadAss, Jan 20, 2002.

1. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

Can anyone got the Intellivison Emulator to work

You can get it here. I don't think it is illegal to download the ROMs for it, but just in case, you can do a search in Google and find a bunch of them.
    I can't seem to get the Windows version to run a game. I havn't bothered with the DOS one yet, but if you get it to work let me know and how you did it. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 20, 2002
  2. ZodiaK

ZodiaK irresponsible walrus

i got it working some time ago...i don't think there was really anything to it... at least i don't remember having to tweak anything. i guess i'm being really helpful...

3. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North