halo mut search

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
hey I'm trying to find the halo vehicle mut (this is the difficult part) I have the halo mut but I had one where when you have a passenger on the side of the driver he got to use his weapon he had selected does anyone know where that one is at. I have the one where the passenger cant shoot anything.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
That came with a certain map right? I have that one, and the HUT version, which the bots refuse to ride shotgun. :mad:
They got the right Hogs replacing the right UT cars (Warthog = Scorpion, Rockethog = Hellbender), so thats ok. Just means I can't have a bot with an AVRiL next to me :(

But as a blend between the 2 (right swapping and firing shotgun bots) I don't know where you could find that I'm afraid. I'd like it also if anyone has a link, thats if the Hogs exist...

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Random Elite said:
That came with a certain map right? I have that one, and the HUT version, which the bots refuse to ride shotgun. :mad:
They got the right Hogs replacing the right UT cars (Warthog = Scorpion, Rockethog = Hellbender), so thats ok. Just means I can't have a bot with an AVRiL next to me :(

But as a blend between the 2 (right swapping and firing shotgun bots) I don't know where you could find that I'm afraid. I'd like it also if anyone has a link, thats if the Hogs exist...

I cant remember if it was with a map or not. What I do remember was the warthogs had team colors on them and say you have a shock rifle equipt while your jumping in the passenger seat you can use that until you ran out of ammo( what sucked was when you ran out you coulnt switch weapons until you got out) oh F!@# why did I delete that mut.:mad: :mad: