Gundam Wing Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
Well, when you do paper modeling like I did, you manage to pick up a LOT of 3D stuff.

If somone want's to make the animations and stuff, then they can have them.

I need your Email though, that is, if anyone want's to complete them.

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
The program I'm using is Metasequoia, a program from Minzo Labs in Japan.

I didn't make the models myself, but had them extracted from another game and sent to me so that I could make paper unfolds of them. However, because of there high polygon count, I'de have better luck with the earth (which I managed to do ;) )

I can send the models to someone who can finish the movment animations but accept for that they are done.

Is there anyone out there who know how to program these models to fit with UT2K4?

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Athame.exe said:
I didn't make the models myself, but had them extracted from another game and sent to me....

Sorry , this is a "No Go" for SkinCity.We don´t post original models from other games without permission of the author.

Anyways , good luck .:)

Mike Anime

UT Gamer
Sep 18, 2005
SaD said:
Sorry , this is a "No Go" for SkinCity.We don´t post original models from other games without permission of the author.

Anyways , good luck .:)

how about doing an original robotic model with wings and able to fly or just jump really high.

it could be for UT99 or 2k4

SvartWolf

Moonlover Wolfhearted
Feb 27, 2006
Santiago//Chile
Deathschyte Deathschyte Ra Ra Ra!!!!

yep, it would be cool some Gundam Wing Characters... or maybe...

some Gundam Wings for Vehicles.....

Actually it would be a great project for a mod do a Onslaught type map with a los of Z axis, some character models for the gundam pilots and Gundam vehicles....

but its only an idea...

Last edited:

RickHunter

Mar 7, 2006
a mob is a god idea, but i don't have tools and exp to do it, saw a mod iin develment only that one was never released