Guild Wars (Starting Over-New Player)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Guess this was a good idea on paper. Getting everyone on together is just unrealistic. Me, Dev and Boney have completed the first 3 missions. You guys have to play catch up. Boney if you see me, ask for my help.. Vanquishing, HM Missions etc.. Its just fun doing stuff together. I am still down for Chest Runs.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Hey guys.
Thought I'd let you know where I've been, since I haven't been playing much.
Still unpacking and getting the house organized, and we've been watching my grandson Bradley all week as well. Doesn't give me much time for playing, unless it's late at night (notice the time?).
I've also had to have our ISP come out 2xs now and fix problems with our internet... so I've spent half the time here without it.
Hopefully things will cool down in the next few days and I can spend some more time playing.

Hopefully I'll catch you guys soon.