Grenade Launcher sound

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

JediCatch

I have heard the sound for the grenade launcher criticized, I was wondering if this was going to be changed or if you think it is realistic. Obviously if it is the actual sound, it should not change, I was just wondering.
I love the mod, though! It rules!

Oh yeah!! Almost forgot. JediLuke and anyone else who might want to see the SOB forum including a small Jedi section, go here: http://206.86.100.18:8080/bcatch22 Later!
------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]

[This message has been edited by JediCatch (edited 07-28-1999).]

W

Warren

I don't have much of a problem with the grenade launcher sound.. it sounds like something getting fired out of a tube- which is the case- so no, I doubt it will change. As far as getting the actual sound, I doubt that will happen since it's not used that often and I sure don't have one /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif