Greetings from Dubai / UAE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Hi all, my company liked to send me to Dubai / UAE, where I'll be living/working for 2-3 months. I've been here for 2 days now, and at first impression it's a nice place to stay. Overall the city is rich and modern, but it still has a very oriental flair and some traditional places.

I don't have internet access at "home" (i.e. in the hotel), only at work. This means I can't be here as frequently as I normally would. Maybe I'll spend my boring nights in the hotel with learning UnrealEd, finally. Watching Arab and India soap operas on TV all night just isn't my cup of tea. And after work I'm just too tired to go out. ;)

burj-al-arab-mittel.jpg
<- The famous Burj-Al-Arab Hotel, which has become the landmark of Dubai

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
My dad got to stay at that hotel once, only 7 star hotel in the world. His company NCR had a big party there for all the people that made their quotas.

Of course in dubai in order to own property/be a citizen you have to be an arab.