1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

greetings from Apprhension team

Discussion in 'Uskaarj Off Topic Forum' started by Lilguy, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Lilguy

Lilguy New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to say, your mod looks incredible, especially the buildings and units. I run the Apprehension mod, which also aims to bring rts elements to the Unreal engine. I'm jealous of your artistic resources :)
    I haven't had a chance to download most of the other UT2k4 mods out there, but I'm definitely going to give yours a try.
    Pity these types of mods don't get the same recognition as the ww2/counterstrike clones out there...
    Best of luck!
    Lilguy

2. Leon Hartwig

Leon Hartwig New Member

3. barnEbiss

barnEbiss New Member

heya Leon I posted on the moderators forum and let them know about getting you setup ;)