green tidal waves in CTF-November-2k3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cvydas

Jun 29, 2003
Bangor,Maine
fire a flak cannon ball into the green slime and some really strange things happen. i really like the old UT maps CTF-November and CTF-Hydro16. the redo's by Will K. are great all except the green slime pits on both these maps act like flubber. i really would enjoy and play on these maps but find the crazy hyperactive thrashing green waves to be disturbing. Anyone else experience this?

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
cvydas said:
fire a flak cannon ball into the green slime and some really strange things happen. i really like the old UT maps CTF-November and CTF-Hydro16. the redo's by Will K. are great all except the green slime pits on both these maps act like flubber. i really would enjoy and play on these maps but find the crazy hyperactive thrashing green waves to be disturbing. Anyone else experience this?

This is a demonstration of the Karma engine. Fire anything else into the water (or throw yourself in) and see what happens.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Some people set their map's reactions too high, so maybe toning down the physics details in your options wills top the thrashing a little.

Though, the author might be 'avin a larrf.

Original9

Deleted.
Jul 28, 2001
Metakill said:
For some reason, the flak cannon affects fluid surfaces more than any other projectile, including redeemers and shock-combos.

Has to do with projectile weight, I think. Either that or I'm talking out of my ass. :p