gotta haves in next map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kanonfodder

Jul 4, 2004
Just came to me. Next maps have to have the loop-to-loop and/or the spiral upside down and back down thingy. Don't know if the physics are up to it or that a barracude with nitros could handle either one, but would be fun

Kerjo

Jul 5, 2004
www.nerdclub.net
The camera should just stay back behind like normal. I've had the bike flip all over it axis...'s but the camera stayed the same. I would imagine that would work for the loop too...except for the camera hitting the geometry of the loop and zooming way in.

Kerjo

Jul 5, 2004
www.nerdclub.net
I'm just not sure how well the physics is going to handle it, and whether the bike/car (I somehow doubt the tank will make it) is going to stay stuck to the "ground" for the duration of the loop.

I might try this later on today.

Salvatore

TLSC guy - DarkMessenger-TLSC
Aug 25, 2004
Not quite London
www.tlsconline.com
It seems to. I tried making the Cuda barrel roll in PlateauPeril's caves (well, not tried as such. uncontrollably drove into the walls and around, more like) so it's possible, at least in a small scale.

How about a break in the loop?

More requests, hm... How about one where you can spawn at a captured Pump?

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I'll have a big loop in cloneriver if thats what you mean......lol......it isn't for gameplay though......