Got MUF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
No I've seen them...never changed my opinion of them. Just because one person bashes another, and his clan mate comes to back him up they are all the sudden an enemy. I dont really care what happened back then...I thought it was pretty stupid on the mods part for not deleting the post...

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
SOULJA said:
Just because one person bashes another, and his clan mate comes to back him up they are all the sudden an enemy
Umm... since they only turn up to get involved in flame wars then yeah, they pretty much are "the enemy".

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
wow, ignorance really is bliss...

have a beautiful day fellas :)

*edit* btw rofl@post counts, I'd say that was one old ass backup

Last edited:

LX6 PLATINUM 950

Feb 17, 2002
Atlanta
cobalt-7-corp.owns.it
I love the convienant buzz words of this game.

Troll, Rusher, Shotty Wh0re, nade whore... list goes on..

These words always seem to explain away peoples lack of skill either in game or on the forums.

Amazingly enough.. you can make an excuse for yourself & bash another.. with just 1 word.

How convienant for you all :rolleyes:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
LX6 PLATINUM 950 said:
I love the convienant buzz words of this game.

Troll, Rusher, Shotty Wh0re, nade whore... list goes on..

These words always seem to explain away peoples lack of skill either in game or on the forums.

Amazingly enough.. you can make an excuse for yourself & bash another.. with just 1 word.

How convienant for you all :rolleyes:

n00b

:D :D :D

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
hadmar heres more like what i saw :
LX6 PLATINUM 950 This person is on your Ignore List. [View Post] [Un-Ignore User]

:D

Cholo Grande

May 29, 2001
www.buswerks.com
lol

I can't believe you guys still talk about us... lol I can't believe you still play a game that's been promising a new version "imminently" for over two years.

mtb.jpg

Last edited: