Got a Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ice-Child

SAS Mod Team
Aug 9, 2003
St Louis area
www.endlessquests.com
How can someone have me by 7 on speed, 4 on strength, and I have them by 27 on aim, and I cant beat them to save my azz ??

It just doesnt make sense. They arent ahead of me enough to do any good on strength or speed. But I have them smoked on speed. When the battles are over, he hasnt used double damge, or targeting, he just wins every freakin battle. It may sound stupid, but give me a break, I have enough aim I should be able to take him out with no problem.

If it stays screwy like this, I will hibernate and just delete the link. I mean it hasnt been to bad getting to the rank I am at now. But it seems I cant beat people I should be able to smoke for almost two days. I have on average, 15 battles a day. I have won like 4 in the last two days, and I should have beaten almost all of them on stats. Even ones that have taken place after I log off. I check the stats of the person I fought, and I still have them beat. I check the battle stats and they havent used any thing to boost them for the match. It just makes no freakin sense is all.

Anyone got any answers or ideas as to why it is getting so schmucked up ??

Later
Ice-Child

Smarf

a.k.a. Mr. Slackpants
Change your weapon combinations.
That seam to be more importand than your speed or whatever. So i think he uses the right weapons on teh right map, while you use the wrong ones. Just read the map descriptions and weaopon descriptions and try to find out what weapon works best on what map.

Cheers.

SaxonBeast

Aug 3, 2003
if he has more speed and more strenght he gets 2 extra frags. you on the other hand only have more aim, so you only get 1 extra frag.

so every time you fight him you know that he will get 1 more extra frag. and if he even has more hp than u have then he gets 1 more extra frag again, so 2 more frags in total.

and then as smarf said its the weapon combination on each map.

and if u really cant beat him just choose a long range map as u got more aim and combine it with targeting scanner.. im sure u will beat him.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
Its not how much more, its weather he has more or not. it makes no difference how many points. if you have more strength by any amount u get 1 frag for having superior strength. If not, your opponent does. Same goes for aim and speed.

Ice-Child

SAS Mod Team
Aug 9, 2003
St Louis area
www.endlessquests.com
I agree with q_mi_4_3

q_mi_4_3 said:
Maybe it will be better if the stats only gives you kills on a random basis, so you can't get a sure kill everytime.

It should be more random. If someone has better aim, they should get a little advantage, also if someone has more speed they should get an advantage. Something that gets me is even if someone has more strength on a long range map, they get an auto kill. Kinda bogus to me. How can he use his strength to get a win, when he cant get close enough to use it to his advantage. This game needs some fine tuning thats for sure.

Later
Rob
A.K.A. Ice-Child

Adt107

Aug 13, 2003
Have a guess??!!
Visit site
I Agree With Ice-Child

Ice-Child's right.
It needs some "fine tuning" ;)
You should get an advantage from having higher stats not a frag
but ya need to keep the weapons stats and things still (all me lovely weapons :D )
ahhemmm, getting back to the subject, thats what i think

Last edited: