goodbye(i'm not coming back)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
over the past few months i feel as though i've lost touch with the inf community.

at first i felt cursed to be the little old lady on the information superhighway. doomed to to a 24k connection. as time has gone by i've realized that that simply wasn't true. i've been spending less and less time using the computer. i don't expect any of you to really care.

these last few days as i've cruised the forums i've really relized something, nothing has really changed. it all got pretty old, just the same old crap as has always been. the forums never went downhill some of you are jsut in denial that they were never uphill to begin with. i can sum up the contents as this, zund is talking about file security, or bearing arms or something generally related, someone is talking about some consol, the usual political discussion and why so and so hates such and such, and of corse the usual bithcing about whos whoring what weapon when will such and such version be released and why such weapon needs to be included.

anyway i'll try to keep this brief i hearby resign my moderatorship and goodbye.