1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gonna miss a few things...

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by DRT-Maverick, Nov 3, 2001.

1. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

no, my nich ON NaliCity was Balton.de .
    then i registered on the old PU forums as DigitalisAura. that i some time ago. and I always was using my merlinjoe@web.de e-mail address. so noting has changed on this. and I would like it to be Balton again since thats my loved nickname : ) oh and my postcount on nalicity was around 1550 plus the 200 posts i made now on this one : )

2. Evil_Cope

Evil_Cope For the Win, motherfather!

i couldnt give a monkeys about post counts frankly. mine can stay where it currently is.

some people are so shallow.

3. Claw

Claw Weird little hermit on dried frog pills

Indeed. Besides, I wouldn't want to take chances at these resets. With my luck I'd be #1 to have my postcount reset. :rolleyes:

4. Astyanax

Astyanax GotoState('Coding');

You won't hear me complainig either. I only had 100 posts or something and I don't see what's the advantage of having a high postcount. What does a high postcount say about you? That you spend far too much time on these forums and that you don't have a personal life? That's what I think when I see someone with a very high postcount.

5. Balton

well, people tend to love the gigantism. its like the titanic turned out as a legend coz it was soo ****ing big! every day nutshells sink but no one cares!
    If you drive a car it must be fast! but a car that isnt that fast would be ok too. so why do you want a fast one???

6. Prophetus

Prophetus Old Fart

DigitalisAura, you are now Balton.de. I cannot make you Balton, that nick is registered to someone else. Your post counts have been added and an email, with your password, has been sent.

NOTE: The password hasn't changed. The email is to notify you of the name change.

7. Balton

I just noted it after i posted. A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME!!!

8. Astyanax

[​IMG]

I don't need a fast car! With all these traffic jams out here, a bike will get you anywhere just as fast...

9. DRT-Maverick

DRT-Maverick Lover of Earwigs

Hmm... I forgot what I was gonna post here... Um... How's it going?

10. Balton

yeah but your bike has to be something over the top right? i mean people might lough if you drive.. uhm never mind...

11. Astyanax

Whatever you say, Balton. [​IMG]