Gonna miss a few things...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Prophetus

I can change your name back, but I need to be sure that is your old nick. The email for Balton is different from the one you are using now. So, do you still have access to the old email account? If so, send me an email from the Balton's email address and I'll change the DigitalisAura back to Balton. However, there is no Balton.de listed. I can change your current name to Balton.de, if you want.

That goes for everyone here. If you registered under a old nick, I'll need proof that the old nick is yours. If you are currently using a new email address and don't have, or cannot access, the older email accounts that you used to register with in the past, then I cannot do too much.

I will need proof that the old user accounts actually belong to you. I will change your current names to the older names, if you want.

no, my nich ON NaliCity was Balton.de .
then i registered on the old PU forums as DigitalisAura. that i some time ago. and I always was using my merlinjoe@web.de e-mail address. so noting has changed on this. and I would like it to be Balton again since thats my loved nickname : ) oh and my postcount on nalicity was around 1550 plus the 200 posts i made now on this one : )

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
i couldnt give a monkeys about post counts frankly. mine can stay where it currently is.

some people are so shallow.

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by mister_cope
i couldnt give a monkeys about post counts frankly. mine can stay where it currently is.

Indeed. Besides, I wouldn't want to take chances at these resets. With my luck I'd be #1 to have my postcount reset. :rolleyes:

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Originally posted by mister_cope

You won't hear me complainig either. I only had 100 posts or something and I don't see what's the advantage of having a high postcount. What does a high postcount say about you? That you spend far too much time on these forums and that you don't have a personal life? That's what I think when I see someone with a very high postcount.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Astyanax

You won't hear me complainig either. I only had 100 posts or something and I don't see what's the advantage of having a high postcount. What does a high postcount say about you? That you spend far too much time on these forums and that you don't have a personal life? That's what I think when I see someone with a very high postcount.

well, people tend to love the gigantism. its like the titanic turned out as a legend coz it was soo ****ing big! every day nutshells sink but no one cares!
If you drive a car it must be fast! but a car that isnt that fast would be ok too. so why do you want a fast one???

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
DigitalisAura, you are now Balton.de. I cannot make you Balton, that nick is registered to someone else. Your post counts have been added and an email, with your password, has been sent.

NOTE: The password hasn't changed. The email is to notify you of the name change.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Prophetus
DigitalisAura, you are now Balton.de. I cannot make you Balton, that nick is registered to someone else. Your post counts have been added and an email, with your password, has been sent.

NOTE: The password hasn't changed. The email is to notify you of the name change.
I just noted it after i posted. A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME!!!

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Originally posted by Balton.de
If you drive a car it must be fast! but a car that isnt that fast would be ok too. so why do you want a fast one???

auto.gif

I don't need a fast car! With all these traffic jams out here, a bike will get you anywhere just as fast...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Astyanax

auto.gif

I don't need a fast car! With all these traffic jams out here, a bike will get you anywhere just as fast...

yeah but your bike has to be something over the top right? i mean people might lough if you drive.. uhm never mind...