GM's Gender

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What is my gender?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
Yep. I'm a guy. I'm surprised many of you didn't see my Halloween pics that I posted not a week before this thread.

Does knowing somebody who may possibly be (pseudo)hermaphroditic satisfy the math, Cope?

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
It's "les pantalons" cuz the 's' in pantalons implies it's plural.

No one in France shaves their legs (well known fact) neither do I, but that doesn't make me french.

I felt like filosophising a bit.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
GoldenMouse said:
Yes, "where". "What" would be "Qu'est-ce qui vos pantalons?"

Qui means who, and oú means where, not que, wich means What by the way.

Where did you learn french anyway? China?

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Why are we argueing about an idiot language, spoken by people who think they're the best?

You guys aren't confusing mexican with french are you?

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
"Why are we argueing about an idiot language, spoken by people who think they're the best?"

American english!?

AHO! HO! HO!

*slaps knee*

That was such a sitter.

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
But if your to opened minded then you're easily brainwashed by all the rock and rap.

Stilgar, I was talking about french.

And I'm actually still learning french, and if I'm not right I need to have a serious talk with the publisher of my textbooks.

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
XepptizZ said:
Qui means who, and oú means where, not que, wich means What by the way.

Exactly. It gets a little confusing at first, but you have two instances of those words in the phrase. The first is what would typically be associated with our placement of the words. So the translation in meaning is as you stated. However, the second instance determines whether or not the phrase is being used as a noun. If you use "qui" at the end, whether you're asking who, what, where, etc., then the phrase is a noun.

Xepptizz said:
Where did you learn french anyway? China?

College. I suffered through until I finished Fr 213, and I'm still happy that I'm through with foreign language. Well, except accounting. Still gotta finish that. ;)

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
GoldenMouse said:
Openminded != weak-willed, gullible, etc.

Brainwashing, I notice, tends to be correlated more with narrowmindedness.

Too..........many..........long..........words...........room's.........spinning.........round..........Make it stop!