.Gifs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
I'm surprised that you have not realised that I won't be stopping this "animation BS" anytime soon.

I would really like to see you make one of these without some 3D program like you did with *"'your'"* Megaman .gif.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
HEY HEY! lets not flame here! I know where this is going, and I DONT LIKE IT! I like deathrens Idea... but It doesent work. post it in my AOI thread!

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
cool idea Bluesniper.

Im pacman flames even there. i uploaded a gun i drew, and said something like "oooh, the artistitic talent of a 12 year old"
cant he just say something like "I don't like it that much"? YOu should have been here when i first started the gif thing.

then did the "old lady from peru" thing....talent indeed...

Err, could someone close this thread?

phatcat-s.gif

here is my .gif :D

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
I dont see how anyone could like pacman, hes a jerk and he has no respect. I'm soryy for snapping like that, but I cant stand someone like that. I still cant see whats wrong w/ deathren. he shows respect, he never insults or flames unless tainted. he's a cool guy, I think we should all give a little more respect to the little guy.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
First off I show equal respect, for people who nag, bi<b></b>tch and complain about nothing in particular, harrass me on irc and are all around idiots, then no. I don't see as me retaliating with equal and direct respect as being a "jerk".

I am a firm believer in karma, what goes around comes around. If you don't want me to insult, snap, or criticize him, then have him stop doing it to me.

If you think I'm still out of line for thinking that then you have the mentality and rational thinking of a braindead foetus.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
what I'm saying is: insult him for for something he's done to you. and like I said, sorry for snapping on you, half the thing I didnt mean to say.

remember something that I forgot: the best way to beat down an enimy is to invite him to dinner.

what this means is: if you wanna show someone that you are a better person, be kind to them. this often makes them feel an inch tall when they insult someone and that someone starts being nice to them.

sorry pacman, but could you at least show a little respect?
/me holds out hand in friendship.