--- Get your rank here ! ----

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vampeero

Also known as Piezo
Jul 16, 2000
denomination

I never browsed through every post here...but if you want this thing to work, you will need a post at the very beginning outlining what avatar = what rank. do it for teh n00bs. Don't want them to be confused......and I don't want one.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
Ranks

Why is there a rapid rank growth between 0 and 50, and then A long wait till 300. after that its every one hundred. make the ranks go 20, 100, 200,300 mabey, but otherwise that sorta sucks for those of us in the middle.

And what is with leutennant being higher than major and it being soldier instead of private?

Originally posted by BenTech
ok now I know what this thread is, its a cool idea, but wouldn't it just give ppl a reason to spam?

Pffffft! Rubbish Ben, why would it do that?

Originally posted by Lance201
may I get a promotion to the higher rank without this usual question asking thing done in real life ???[/i]

Thank you sir! May I please have another?!?
:D

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Re: denomination

Originally posted by [H]-Piezo
I never browsed through every post here...but if you want this thing to work, you will need a post at the very beginning outlining what avatar = what rank. do it for teh n00bs. Don't want them to be confused......and I don't want one.

THere is a link on my sig for a display of the full set.

Scythe: This is not american rank, but infiltration one. We didn't want to match any particular country, because this board is international.
RedEye: If you want one why did you remove your last ?
BenTech: Spam ISN'T ALLOWED here. I remove spam thread, so the pstcount of the spammer doens't increase.
If I catch someone spamming too much in another forum for a postcount increase purpose I will give him a lower rank.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls! DarkBls!!!!!!!!

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie my next Promotion, please!!! :D:D:D:D:D So much discussion, so little time...

And BTW, do you know when the next version of VBulliten is being put up? It's been a month or two now... :con:

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I've been wondering myself when the new VBulletin code will be up and running to automate all this. Is there any way you guys can find out by contacting the appropriates?

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by ElectricSheep
I've been wondering myself when the new VBulletin code will be up and running to automate all this. Is there any way you guys can find out by contacting the appropriates?

As I know Beyond unreal will be down next Sunday morning, 12-23-01, from about 8:00 AM ET to about 8:30 AM ET for a Linuix Kernel upgrade. Maybe they will update the VBulletin software too.

Does posting in other forums increase the post count? As one who has been here nearly forever, but purposely listens much more than posts (as is typical of most wise men, hehe), and therefore had a low post count, I'm certain to be the "oldest" sergant under this rank system.

If you're going to do it anyway...hit me.