General Method to submit idea/problem to the INF team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Post your full idea in their own created thread.
Your post should contents the full idea/problem and a small summary (max 5 sentenses), between the two tags: [WWU][/WWU], it will be easier for us
clin.gif

After letting growing up a bit amongst our community a moderator will put a <center>
mark.gif
</center>
logo on it, which mean your idea is submited to warren and the INF team ! Easy isn't it ?
grin.gif

With the new Warren's Weekly update you will have the fastest answer that you can have from Warren.

Check it often. Maybe you will see your idea there !
clin.gif

Last edited:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
And if our ideas don't spawn a thread, does that mean our ideas won't be submitted?

it is easier for us to keep the count of idea/problem !
clin.gif

Problem is that some of my ideas can't very easily be condensed. At least not while still making sense, and I think there are some others who might feel the same way

Try to do your best !
clin.gif

And I can't get off the feeling that posting our ideas in one of the team's threads would be hijacking it

confused.gif
Not in a team thread !!! In your OWN thread for each general idea / problem !

MeckonOmega

Meckon (Mech-on)
I like the "Processed" tag idea

thanks, cuz sometimes I think its kinda hurting when I don't (or didn't now) when you don't know if anyones considered my idea, I'm soo proud of.....

but this should fix this problem

Thanks, and you guys are awesome and doing a great job!!!