Gameplay to dark to see - nVidia

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TJBalistic

Jul 24, 2008
I have an nVidia Geforce 4 TI 4200. When I play infiltration, it looks much darker than the sample photos on the website.
I found the option to brighten up the menu, but not the in-game play.
Do you know how to solve this problem? How?

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Technically brightness in the video options should work for both menu and in-game. At least it does on my last three GFX cards, which are quite a bit newer than yours though (Radeon Mobility 9700, Geforce Go 7900GTX, Geforce 8800M GTX). If my oldest laptop hadn't had a GFX card brakedown about 4 years ago I could even tell you what it would look like on a Geforce Go 440, but I'm pretty sure the brightness worked for both menu and in-game there too - but then my newest desktop has a Geforce 2MX and it seemed to work for both too - so unless the Geforce 4 Ti 4200 is the odd one out I'd suppose it should work there too.

What mode are you using: OpenGL, DirectX or SW? I personally prefer OpenGL and it always seemed to work fine for me - just be sure to use Chris custom OpenGL drivers (a search here or on Google should provide a link to them).