[Game] Lego Star Wars

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
Instead of making necrophilia jokes, I guess I'll mention that there's a sequel in the works. This time it's based on the original Trilogy, which is good. I guess.

...yeah.

Last edited:

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Airmoran said:
Instead of making necrophilia jokes, I guess I'll mention that there's a sequel in the works. This time it's based on the original Trilogy, which is good. I guess.

...yeah.
Only if it's as fun as the first Lego Star Wars game was. I quite enjoyed the arcady feel that it had.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
i like how if you post redundant topics you get called out, and if you use the search feature you get called out :(

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`m more into this

Lego-Ferrari-F1-Car.jpg

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
ThirtySixBelow said:
i like how if you post redundant topics you get called out, and if you use the search feature you get called out :(
Only if you have nothing worthwhile to add to the topic you're bumping to people get irate. If he had some worthwhile information (ie: the sequel!), then it would have been fine.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Atleast they have a good excuse for making low poly models.

gamergirl1337

Mar 23, 2006
BFOhio
I hate star wars but I love legos. when they made lego star wars at first I was like GAY but now I own the game on pc and on xbox. Very kick ass game. :D :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Venuswarrior1221 said:
Hehe! I think Lego is Danish for "Play Well". Star War ROCKS 4 forever!

No it's latin or something. Not danish, and that I'm sure of, because I am danish ;)

MaxX said:
I`m more into this
huge ass ferrari F1 racer
And I thought my Lego models of ½M long was huge. That thing is HUGE! :eek: :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
the_rex said:
No it's latin or something. Not danish, and that I'm sure of, because I am danish ;)

Lego
from Danish
This word originated in Denmark

Thanks to those little interlocking building blocks, the whole world plays with the Danish language. They are playing with Lego, a name constructed out of the Danish expression leg godt, meaning "play well."

The company's historians tell us exactly when it happened. In 1932 Ole Kirk Christiansen began manufacturing ironing boards, stepladders, and wooden toys in the town of Billund, Denmark. Two years later, when his company had grown to have half a dozen employees, he gave it the name Lego. It was noticed later that lego means "I study" or "I read" in Latin, but play remained the official interpretation of the company name.

For nearly two decades after that, Lego remained a Danish company, with no effect on English-speaking children or their language. Even in Denmark, Lego was not registered as a trademark until 1954. But in 1956 the company began opening sales offices in other countries; in 1958 the stable stud-and-tube style of brick was introduced; and within a decade children the world over knew the name. From then till now, according to the company, about 190 billion Lego bricks (they call them "elements") have been produced, as well as 11 billion of the Duplo double-size bricks. That's enough for everyone in the world to play well.

Danish is a North Germanic language of the Indo-European family and the national language of the more than five million inhabitants of Denmark (the most popular is doubtlessly our Butt`nator the_rex). Along with Norwegian and Swedish, Danish is a likely source for such English words as skulk (1225), scoff (1300), ballast (1530), dangle (1590), skoal (1600), troll (1616), walrus (1728), iceberg (1820), and aquavit (1890). Other Danish contributions to English have been from Danes whose names have become scientific designations: Jacobson's organ (in the head, 1885), Gram's stain (for bacteria, 1903), and the Bohr effect (from carbon dioxide in the blood, 1939).

EDIT:
You two are both right in a way IMO :p

Last edited by a moderator: