1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Game] Lego Star Wars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Enfyrneaux, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Airmoran

Airmoran Construct

Instead of making necrophilia jokes, I guess I'll mention that there's a sequel in the works. This time it's based on the original Trilogy, which is good. I guess.

...yeah.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  2. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

Only if it's as fun as the first Lego Star Wars game was. I quite enjoyed the arcady feel that it had.

3. thewalkingman

thewalkingman ssssssssssss bugger!

Please don tell my nephew please!!!!!

4. ThirtySixBelow

ThirtySixBelow tactical inaccuracy

i like how if you post redundant topics you get called out, and if you use the search feature you get called out :(

5. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

ahahha!
    no win situation, eh?

It's true.
    ________
    Laguna Heights Condominium Pattaya

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  6. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

I`m more into this

[​IMG]

7. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

Only if you have nothing worthwhile to add to the topic you're bumping to people get irate. If he had some worthwhile information (ie: the sequel!), then it would have been fine.

8. sid

sid I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

Atleast they have a good excuse for making low poly models.

9. gamergirl1337

gamergirl1337 New Member

I hate star wars but I love legos. when they made lego star wars at first I was like GAY but now I own the game on pc and on xbox. Very kick ass game. :D :D

10. Breadtruck

Breadtruck All's Well That Ends Well

i raise you one Cartman.
    [​IMG]

11. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

12. Dave the Insane

Dave the Insane Supreme Commander

13. Bean 3:16

Bean 3:16 New Member

They're making a Bionicle game now! :clap:

14. W0RF

W0RF BuF Greeter, News Bagger

Besides, there are much more recent Lego Star Wars topics than the one chosen for bumpage.

15. Enfyrneaux

Enfyrneaux New Member

When LSW 2 comes out, I'll definitely get it for my Wii if they do the GCN verison like before.

She bumped my Lego Star Wars thread, and that makes me feel speshul. Sorta. I guess.

Neener neener.

16. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

No it's latin or something. Not danish, and that I'm sure of, because I am danish ;)

And I thought my Lego models of ½M long was huge. That thing is HUGE! :eek: :)

17. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

Lego
    from Danish
    This word originated in Denmark

Thanks to those little interlocking building blocks, the whole world plays with the Danish language. They are playing with Lego, a name constructed out of the Danish expression leg godt, meaning "play well."

The company's historians tell us exactly when it happened. In 1932 Ole Kirk Christiansen began manufacturing ironing boards, stepladders, and wooden toys in the town of Billund, Denmark. Two years later, when his company had grown to have half a dozen employees, he gave it the name Lego. It was noticed later that lego means "I study" or "I read" in Latin, but play remained the official interpretation of the company name.

For nearly two decades after that, Lego remained a Danish company, with no effect on English-speaking children or their language. Even in Denmark, Lego was not registered as a trademark until 1954. But in 1956 the company began opening sales offices in other countries; in 1958 the stable stud-and-tube style of brick was introduced; and within a decade children the world over knew the name. From then till now, according to the company, about 190 billion Lego bricks (they call them "elements") have been produced, as well as 11 billion of the Duplo double-size bricks. That's enough for everyone in the world to play well.

Danish is a North Germanic language of the Indo-European family and the national language of the more than five million inhabitants of Denmark (the most popular is doubtlessly our Butt`nator the_rex). Along with Norwegian and Swedish, Danish is a likely source for such English words as skulk (1225), scoff (1300), ballast (1530), dangle (1590), skoal (1600), troll (1616), walrus (1728), iceberg (1820), and aquavit (1890). Other Danish contributions to English have been from Danes whose names have become scientific designations: Jacobson's organ (in the head, 1885), Gram's stain (for bacteria, 1903), and the Bohr effect (from carbon dioxide in the blood, 1939).

EDIT:
    You two are both right in a way IMO :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2006
  18. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

Fixed. Quoted for gorram truth is also applicable. ;)