Gah!!!!! ¡UMOD NO!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

Corin

First off:

I dl'ed the 2_7.zip which is the umod file. It unzipped as text, I then followed some advice on an earlier post and used stuffit instead of zipit, it still came out as text, then I also changed the name to InfilforUT.umod, which the same post said would work and it didnt.

So:

I dl'ed the manual install file and did all the stuff and UT crashes while loading the GUI, I get an error message to read EOF ******
(* being some number I forgot). There is no goddamn file name only a message to read the end of the file. I almost loaded my pants in fury.

What do I do?

Corin(thian)

C

Corin

I have now also changed the prefs for stuffit so it doesnt change the files to simpletext. It still changes them. This is now really getting on my nerves, why should my old G3 of all the other computers in the house not be able to run Infiltration. The B&W and the G4 work fine, I am so sad /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Corin(thian)

D

Dragon

If you change the Prefs to never convert to text and unzipit with Stuffit it will still show up as a text file. Change name and drop it on the umod inst. anyway. It should work. It took a couple of tries but it did work for me. Manual inst. did not.