FTP mirrors all crapped up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Things I uploaded still aren't mirrored, so I think I'm going to just get a FileFront account and put the stuff there until this problem is sorted out so Insite can at least get back to working order.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I guess. Nothing I uploaded previously is mirrored. I just reuploaded one of the files 27 seconds ago, so I guess we'll see if it gets mirrored now.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Guys,

I'm looking into it, but I simply don't see what the problem may be. FileFront has everything current as of the 27th. The other two active mirrors do not. I'm running the exact same mirroring scripts that I ran before the server move. When I run any individual portion (single hosted site) of these scripts, they execute perfectly and update the mirror as expected.

I am requesting help from our most knowledgable person.

I am mirroring Gameservers.net manually tonight/tomorrow (will take awhile) for all hosted files, and will check on the status of that mirror tomorrow.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal

Starry Might

bFemale=True
QAPete said:
Guys,

I'm looking into it, but I simply don't see what the problem may be. FileFront has everything current as of the 27th. The other two active mirrors do not. I'm running the exact same mirroring scripts that I ran before the server move. When I run any individual portion (single hosted site) of these scripts, they execute perfectly and update the mirror as expected.

I am requesting help from our most knowledgable person.

I am mirroring Gameservers.net manually tonight/tomorrow (will take awhile) for all hosted files, and will check on the status of that mirror tomorrow.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal
Shot in the dark, but could the new server itself be the culprit, somehow? :confused:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
OMFG. The files I uploaded finally found their way to eDome and Gameservers! \o/

Can I assume that things are back to normal now or was this only due to Pete manually mirroring things?