FragBU: Friday 6/6 & Saturday 6/7

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
FragBU: Friday, June 6th and Saturday, June 7th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​
News:
[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 10 months of service (from May 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.6.76.34?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote
Extra Content:

Minimaul

Hate Kill Destroy
Apr 28, 2002
Visit site
I'll be around tonight for a bit. Even though I've said that for the past month and haven't shown up, I'll actually be around to play tonight. heh.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
For Warfare / VCTF maps... can we please... PLEASE ... balance the teams in a meaningful way? Consider mainly the knowledge of the gametype. One-sided wipeouts are not fun for the losing team and surely can't be that satisfying for the winning team.

For those of you who come to FragBU and are willing to stick around for the vehicle gametypes, do everyone a favor and brush up on the objectives. I hope that doesn't come across as harsh, but we shouldn't hear people say at the end of a map "hah I didn't even know what was going on!"

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well I was actually going to show up yesterday, but I came down with some sort of 24 hour bug. I was severly f'ed for the entire day.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
Fun stuffs., and ggs.

A few more good CTF maps wouldn't go wrong. there's not a lot of map variety right now. Which is one major reason I miss 2k4 fragbu.

Can we get UT3 DOM on the server when it's released?

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
I'm all for adding more CTF maps. I already added pretty much every one that was suggested in the map thread. I'll make sure I didn't miss any.