FragBU! CTF! Friday June 27! (Different Muties this time)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I was getting 26 packets in 13 packet in lost. It is alot worse than out packet loss!

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for showin mep, and thanks for the rub webby.

SpineBlazes TeamSpeak is busted for some reason.

I'll be around tonight but if I'm not use the Public TS server in my Sig.

Whoever gets to FragBU (Sat) do us all a favor and setup TS first....

See Below for the public stuff. ;)

p.s. if you can't read the ip of the TS public cause of my wiggity wacked colors.

This is it: 213.202.254.115:10050

Last edited:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
WebSlinger said:
RenegadeRetard took my crayon!

No I didn't! (/me smiles with chunks of red stuck between my teeth)

BTW, I'm out of town this weekend visiting my sister and my new born niece. :D I didn't bring my box, so I'm out tonight as well. Sorry for the bad news, because I know my not being there will cause everyone's scores to be lower (no freebies from me this week, Rev!). ;)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I haven't seen spineblaze for a bit. He musta forgot to turn it on when he left on friday. It was up thrusday night...

Also Face 3 speed plus quadjump there is absolutely no way you can beat them back to the flag even with the tl. The maps just weren't designed for it :\

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
lofr

GG's, very fun. They reminded me of my old UT days on the LoD server. :D

Now all we need to be able to do is to summon monsters at will.