Forums dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Ive been *Real* busy past week with UNI, a lot of coursework / deadlines have come to a head this week, which meant I didnt have any news to update you with like pictures etc ^_^

Also got an updated website layout to make it load faster than before, huzar!

We are also looking for a coder to help code teh hard bits so I have added some of my pics with the news post, expect to see it today sometime

Forumy dead? :boom:

Like Spec said before. the quality of the mod for the size of the people working on it is better than mods with 20 people on it. We are only a small group as it seems everyone wants to go to HL2 and mod some sort of Counter Strike/WW2/Battlefield 2/Zombie Hugging type of game :lol:

However the HL2 Antlion Troopers map is cool :D

Last edited: