For Those Of You...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
DankBudz said:
Ok....ok....behold...the REAL SaraP/Striderteen

*snip*

I did some snooping through your /images directory and found that! me.jpg! http://vectoris.dyndns.org/images/

I bet that girl is just some cute geek chick you held at gunpoint!

I mean, come on....a girl who knows so much about guns...who's from England no less, dont they hate teh evil killing machines known as guns over there?

\o/

Geez. Some of YOU guys host pics for people, so why are you so surprised that I do too? That *is* Striderteen; he asked me to host that for a pictures-of-people thread on SpaceBattles.com. If I was a guy pretending to be a girl, would I be stupid enough to have pics of me in the same directory as pictures I was pretending were me?

Last edited:

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
I believe you, that other guy looks like he WOULD put pocky in his panties :p

er.....yeah..... ..... n/m

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
Ranger 223 said:
I believe you, that other guy looks like he WOULD put pocky in his panties :p

er.....yeah..... ..... n/m

:lol: Naah, he's straight-laced to the point of being painfully uptight.

And before anyone tries to read anything into the filenames, I didn't bother renaming his "me.jpg" because I'd already used "moi.jpg" for mine.

Nikoomba

Feb 6, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Personally I think you have to beleive people in general online. You could not beleive anything anyone EVER tells you, but your never going to enjoy talking to anyone then are you? Sure, technically every one of us here that haven't met each other could be a hermaphrodite name Nancy, but I think in general most of us couldn't be stuffed pretending to be something we're not. Whats the point? Theres no need to try and impress anyone here.

In closing: /me wolf whistles at SaraP.

:D

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
y0rch said:
I wanna see you holding a sign that says 'yurch r0xx0rz'.
Second the motion!

PS: I believe you now, because you really do look English :p
The thing that had me doubting was that Striderteen vanished coincidentally with your arrival... :D

mute_dammit

Just mute, dammit!
Sep 11, 2001
SaraP said:
If I was a guy pretending to be a girl, would I be stupid enough to have pics of me in the same directory as pictures I was pretending were me?
Yes, probably.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
It's too early here for me to come up with something witty, so I'll just say that I like your hair color in the first and third picture; the middle one is kinda bleh.

I'm still impressed that you're tolerant enough to put up with our crap, and that you have been obliging enough to post pics (well, except the Morrigan pic...I guess you can't win 'em all). You must have brothers or something. :D

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
I agree with mute. If you were stupid enough to pretend to be a girl, you would be stupid enough to have a real pic of yourself in that directory.

Your face looks like I thought it would. But I also thought you would be highly overwheighted, which is not the case.

Scuddie

I am probably better than you.
Sep 29, 2001
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
It's ok, you don't have to buy us new keyboards :D

EDIT: It's times like these I'm thankful for peer pressure ;)

EDIT2: "I don't want to post pics of me ... for all of you to wank over."
Hmmm... I think it may be too late for that. You know as well as I do that most of the guys here never get any good action :hmm:.

EDIT3: One day I will learn proper english.

Last edited: