1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

for ppl who hate campers :)

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by icemanex, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Salvatore

Salvatore TLSC guy - DarkMessenger-TLSC

Yeah, HL2: DM Overwatch campers suck... But the Grenade Launcher trick owns 'em ;)

And in CS, if you don't spot the camper you have to wait the whole round... But another teammate would see you die, and work out where the camper is from the way your body fell (benefit of ragdoll physics ;) )

But in this... You get camped, and then what? You respawn, remember where the camper was, and go kick his ass. Tankcampers? Use a Manta/Raptor/immediate-lock AVRiL/nuke. Easy :)

Spawncamping is another issue entirely... although even that can be countered if you're good.

2. Ghost3021

Ghost3021 Registered Hobbit

you didnt say anything bout DM camping, though smiles ;)
    i understand team games, but FFA no campers shoud be dere.

3. soyrico

soyrico New Member

don't you mean facing worlds 3?
    ________________________________________________________________________________

hey i like to help my team in ctf face3 on instagib by picking off snipers on the other side at my tower.I like to consider it support I guess WWII was loaded with campers and they shouldn't have won.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2006
  4. MrSmiles

MrSmiles selimsrm

in DM how often does someone camping win?

i know in invasion if you camp you usually have one of the lowest scores

5. IronMonkey

IronMonkey Moi?

1. Exactly.
    2. Camping in DM is bloody annoying
    3. Camping is a perfectly valid strategy.
    4. Learn to deal with it.
    5. Having said that, see 2 :)