For how long have u played UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyanLongBow

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
Newbies =)

I have been playing for almost 4 years. I first got a copy of Unreal 3 months after it came out. I couldnt even tell you the date. I still play CTF-Face and DM-Deck16 cause they both own. Best weapon is the ASMD!

CyanLongBow (Barnyard)

CyanLongBow

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
Really...

Ahh, the forum said "For How Long Have U Played UT?" Am I correct in assuming that to answer the amount of time I have played UT means that I should answer with a numerical value and not a measure of how good I am? By the way, most of the old school Unrealers OWN you NEWBS. The players were much better back in the Unreal days. Since UT came out, there have been so many not so good players that the caliber of people still playing has decreased dramatically. Everytime I play CTF-Face against 11-13 newbies on the public server [CSHP] Fragalicious Face, I end up with the second or the first highest score. Newbies dont know how to deal with the ASMD. Even with sniper rifles and the new minigun, you arent consitent against the ASMD. Anyways, enough rambling. Dark Disciples forever. And BMF-SATAN, if youre reading this, YOU SUCK La~!!!

Cyan

ctfubar

Jun 11, 2001
wisconsin
www.cttat.org
been playing

i have been playing ut ever since it game out
didnt play to much online only had 56k
but now i have cable so i play most of the time
untill my brain cant take the flash and grafics from everthing going on
muhahahahahaha:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Half of singleplayer U1 (I got too bored after that), sometimes multiplayer U1 at LANs.
I've been playing the demo of UT about a month or two before the actual game was out...could be more, as I don't know anymore when the demo was released. Then switched to UT on the day of release. I started playing the game online maybe a month or two later (I didn't have a flatrate, Germany sucks =P). I've never stopped playing since then.
I've been asked to join Carpe Imperium in April 2000, I joined two months later when I finally had a flatrate.

Short version: been playing UT ever since :D.

Maxwellctf

Aug 15, 2001
Visit site
Since the beginning. This was my first internet game and i dont think ill ever get over it. You meet new people and make friends and enemies. (Ive made enemies and friends as fars as Sweden.) I usually play ctf.When i got bored of the original maps I found some great Custom map servers like Chudzilla's(my favorite),spoons(the one i miss.) Stealthdp's(the one im on the most). Unlike dm where youre camping and fraggin, you do that on a team! Anyways. I cant beleive its been almost 2 years. A lot can change in 2 years but ut never didnt. Always fun, and always good people. Come by chudzilla's and stealth dp's for some good matches. or if you're interested in a clan. I started Hero up again email me @ CLANHERO@CLANHERO.FREESERVERS.COMif you're interested.

`|HERO|Duo_Maxwell

Last edited:

Maxwellctf

Aug 15, 2001
Visit site
well..

I forgot my password of my old user name!!! Besides. And i dont mean anything by this but you have almost 2100 posts. I'd rather spend that time playing than posting!

|HERO|Duo Maxwell

Johnny Headwound

Nov 21, 2000
State College, PA
Visit site
Life without Unreal... IMPOSSIBLE!!

Purchased UT on release day way the hell back when... how long has it really been anyway? Since then, I haven't found any game that really compares. I remember the days of Wolf 3d, Doom, Quake and Unreal. I do not play much of UT, rather more a fan of Strike Force; been playing SF since v1.27.

Darky McOne

Aug 16, 2001
www.darkone.de
Really long

Since...the beginning. First, I played normal Unreal ( on several small LAN-Sessions ) and as soon as the Demo came out, I had it. Then, as soon as available in Germany, the full version. But due to school reasons I had to stop playing all the time :(

Jul 22, 2000
Ever since the demo was released. When shock combos were still hard, the time when men were men, and women were women. Nowadays it's all about who can make it first behind a portal in Face....

SyKoTiK

Jun 29, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by seventhsinner
man i can't remeber how long i've been playing these games for.

started with wolfenstein3d, to doom, to quake, to unreal tournament.

i'm 32 now and still play everyday, can't help myself, and looking forward to unreal 2.

check out my site for UT, flashed only, broadbandish....

http://www.seventhsinner.f2s.com

let me know through contact how you got on...

cheers

seventhsinner

very cool site..nice job =D