FMI, you still living?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Hey you guys... you still there? You still working on UTXMP? Taking a break? Abandoning the project? What? Please give us some indication of whether you are alive or not. The silence is getting unnerving to say the least.

This is not a whine. I just want to know if you are still here.

Thanks. :)

TychoAI

Nov 30, 2004
I can't speak for everyone, but I think we're still here. I think both a break and the whole school starting up for some is happening, but there's work being done on fixing the remaining and outstanding bugs and fixing up some other stuff...ummm I guess I'm not really telling you anything, but it's better than nothing! We're still here :)

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Thanks guys. That is all I needed... just a little reassurance that we are all still fighting for the cause here. :)

Congrats on the new jobs. Hope whatever it is works out better than what you had before, making more money, and finding more pleasure in it.

Not sure what I can do other than keep spreading the word on the best mod ever for UT2004, and keep holding you guys up with a little encouragement. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help out.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication.:rockon:

Last edited:

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
o_O

icon_nosayhearsee.gif

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
can't FMI make some money with UTXMP? I hope FMI wouldn't abandon UTXMP, making another XMP unfinished... And UTXMP has great potential if it gets finished, after all, UTXMP is the best known mod of UT2004, and XMP is just a very good game :)

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Put Google ads on the website :D

Trouble with trying to make money Wargod is that they don't own the rights to XMP, they may merely use them. As soon as they try to make a profit, Atari will jum on their asses and bleed them dry.