Flak spray pattern question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Hi everyone, I'm wondering what is the best crosshair type for a flak gun. A friend told me that he likes to use brackets because the flak gun has a wide spray pattern. I've been using a simple dot, but now I'd like to know from a bigger UT crowd what is the best crosshair for flak.

What say you? Thanks, Prozac ;)

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Yep, I tried some of the bracket/circle/spray style and they work ok, but I always come back to the dot.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
I use the small white dot for all weapons,. You really want to know where the center shard is going on the flak, even if your banking it off the walls/ceiling/floor to hit your target.

I don't like big crosshairs, they get in the way of your view.