First map for UT99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ein

Not stein
Aug 22, 2005
where else
Hey guys
I started mapping a while ago, and now I'm back to mapping, and this here is my first map (albeit not very finished...)

Sorry about the rapidshare file, I couldn't find a good place in it to take a picture.

Should I keep mapping or should I stop before I do too much damage?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Right, sorry.
It's a few steps up from DM-XxSubtractedCubeOfDeath][, it contains two large rooms, one stacked on top of the other, and a basement. The bottom room has a reactor-like spire in the middle, the top one is a sort of a control room, and the basement is there mostly to show off an InstaGib rifle that you can get by swimming through water in the bottom room. Here's a few pictures.
screen1iw0.jpg

screen2du2.jpg

screen3bw3.jpg

screen4xx0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Maybe you attach some pictures and add description so people can see what to expect.