[Finished] Necris Model Reskin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxNovaXx

SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU!!!!!
Jul 28, 2004
Is that suppose to be a necris? Arent necris like half dead, i know hes old and might be half dead in that way, but arent there skin all grey and stuff?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
It's a Necris model not a Necris guy hehe :p
I remade him so he isn't Necris and back in the days Necris(UT'99) wasn't that resurrected stuff from Unreal Championship but aliens as I recall it?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Finished.

It's uploaded here

For anyone who wishes it and to SaD, so you can post it @ SkinCity. ;)

EDIT:: Link fixed new "version" with fixed LOD's and shader fallback materials.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Sorry but I have to upload a new file. I just realized I had forgotten the LOD Settings and the right fallback material for the two TC shaders. Sorry Will update the above link ASAP.

Really sorry about that one. Link in above post is updated.

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
the_rex said:
It's a Necris model not a Necris guy hehe :p
I remade him so he isn't Necris and back in the days Necris(UT'99) wasn't that resurrected stuff from Unreal Championship but aliens as I recall it?
Yeah. The Necris were considered aliens in "UT", but are considered undead people in "Unreal Championship 2".

I have my own ideas about the "Unreal" universe, though, based on what Epic/DE says and my own beliefs.

Personally, I currently consider the Necris to be aliens who have the technology (that NanoBlack stuff) to resurrect dead members of other species as Necris. Somehow, the people who would become "UC2's" Phayder Corporation got ahold of the Necris' resurrection technology and began using it for their own profit.

Fan fiction rulez. :D:tup:

Anyways, I'm gonna download this skin.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Starry Might said:
Yeah. The Necris were considered aliens in "UT", but are considered undead people in "Unreal Championship 2".

I have my own ideas about the "Unreal" universe, though, based on what Epic/DE says and my own beliefs.

Personally, I currently consider the Necris to be aliens who have the technology (that NanoBlack stuff) to resurrect dead members of other species as Necris. Somehow, the people who would become "UC2's" Phayder Corporation got ahold of the Necris' resurrection technology and began using it for their own profit.

Fan fiction rulez. :D:tup:

Anyways, I'm gonna download this skin.
I was actually thinking along those lines (necris are alien/demon creatures and the necris fssrom the game are raised again by these creatures). I actually started on a skin for one but havnt done much with it. (omg he has squigglies too!) :eek:

http://continuumspage.50megs.com/UT2004/wipNecris.html

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Continuum said:
I was actually thinking along those lines (necris are alien/demon creatures and the necris fssrom the game are raised again by these creatures). I actually started on a skin for one but havnt done much with it. (omg he has squigglies too!) :eek:

http://continuumspage.50megs.com/UT2004/wipNecris.html
Wow, you have a website? Cool. (*BOOKMARKS*)

Oh, and I didn't know you made UrbanOphelia! :lol: You've come a long way since then. :):tup:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Monath Christmas ho ho ho :D

[SCREENSHOT]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8853/monathchristmas4yh.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Took the pic before updating nVidia drivers in case they wreck my 2k4 screenshots again :tup:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I'm on a snowballing rampage rex. It's so funny having a snowball arena while playing CTF or something = no more headshots on me lololol :tup:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Tried that mod earlier today. That is weird you start with two snow balls and you can pick up all the normal weapons. And then in that map I get sniped all the time camping bots on roof tops are hard to see without UTComp :p

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Visit Santa's workshop and the Pub 1st rex. You'll see why... And have a look down the chimenys, what was St.Nick thinking?