Finally KungfuOutlaw has come back to the Nali forum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KungfuOutlaw

Nov 10, 2001
TN
Visit site
Hi everyone. Im finally back after two weeks of computer problems. Can anyone tell me where I can download and easy to use UT editor for creating characters and maps? Also, can you refresh my memory were to put character in the UT files when I download them online?

Thanks

"In martial arts you must find your center. My center is just easier to find." - Sammo Hung

KungfuOutlaw

Nov 10, 2001
TN
Visit site
easy to use editor

lol ok you got me there I know there's no quick fix on a good map or character, I downloaded an editor a few moths ago and couldnt get it to do anything I wanted. I was just curiuos if there is a more user friendly one. Im good with a computer, but this creating mods, etc is new for more. Thanks for the replies and any other help you can give me.

****************************************************"If you cant be good, be good at it." :O)

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com