1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Finally KungfuOutlaw has come back to the Nali forum

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by KungfuOutlaw, Nov 10, 2001.

1. KungfuOutlaw

KungfuOutlaw New Member

Hi everyone. Im finally back after two weeks of computer problems. Can anyone tell me where I can download and easy to use UT editor for creating characters and maps? Also, can you refresh my memory were to put character in the UT files when I download them online?

Thanks

"In martial arts you must find your center. My center is just easier to find." - Sammo Hung

2. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

The editor for making maps is in your UT directory...

C:\UnrealTournament\System\UnrealEd.exe

and tutorials for using it are at http://www.planetunreal.com/unrealed

When "character" files are downloaded, they should come as .umod files which you normally double-click and they extract themselves

3. JTRipper

JTRipper Chimpus Maximus

No, BangOut, he wanted the *easy to use* modelling and level design tools. Do you think someone told him? He did give the password.

4. KungfuOutlaw

KungfuOutlaw New Member

easy to use editor

lol ok you got me there I know there's no quick fix on a good map or character, I downloaded an editor a few moths ago and couldnt get it to do anything I wanted. I was just curiuos if there is a more user friendly one. Im good with a computer, but this creating mods, etc is new for more. Thanks for the replies and any other help you can give me.

****************************************************"If you cant be good, be good at it." :O)

5. Hourences

Hourences New Member

6. JTRipper

JTRipper Chimpus Maximus

Forgot one good one

http://unreal.gamedesign.net/

For making custom player models, I really recommend getting to know working in 3d (like UEd) first, then it's a modelling program you'll be looking for.