Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
I heard that it was confusing and stupid. Then again, I had heard that from a guy that had never beaten FF7. Maybe I shouldn't watch it, as I haven't beaten FF7, either.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
fireball said:
... Vash! You're not dead!

Nah man, I'm not dead. I've been too lazy for the past couple months to bother installing IRC to check in with you all. Its been requested for my return to XMP for some time now, so this might happen, who knows.

Working 40 hours a week on top of fulltime college is killing me, so online time isn't very much.

How's things bro?

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
[[Vash]] said:
Nah man, I'm not dead. I've been too lazy for the past couple months to bother installing IRC to check in with you all. Its been requested for my return to XMP for some time now, so this might happen, who knows.

Working 40 hours a week on top of fulltime college is killing me, so online time isn't very much.

How's things bro?
Well for one the IRC server changed :p I'm still on gamesurge but I left the other one. Looooooong story. I'll PM you the new one if you want.
Otherwise, quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.